Firstly, Nyle Cooper, born in September 1997, possesses a strong commitment to learning and problem-solving, coupled with impeccable attention to detail. Consequently, His ability to thrive independently and collaborate effectively within teams sets him apart.
Next, Nyle embarked on his professional journey at McDonald’s, starting part-time in October 2015 and transitioning to full-time until his departure in December 2021. In fact, His tenure was marked by punctuality, dedication, and recognition as the Employee of the Month in February 2018.
Moreover, Outside of McDonald’s, Nyle actively supported his family’s small business, gaining hands-on experience in stock management and order packaging.
Also, Nyle’s educational path was notable:
– Pontefract New College: Merit Merit Merit in Performing Arts BTEC and Distinction* in Photography BTEC.
– Castleford Academy: Achieving GCSE grades such as Science (B), English (C), Maths (C), Design Technology (C), and Drama (D). He excelled in BTEC ICT with a Distinction.
Seeking further growth, Nyle pursued higher education at Barnsley College – University Campus, earning a 2nd Class Honours (1st Division) in Acting for Touring Theatre.
Furthermore, Nyle’s skills are diverse:
– A passion for engineering, demonstrated through personal desktop hardware upgrades and troubleshooting.
– Exceptional attention to detail in ensuring the safe and secure placement of items.
– Commitment to cleanliness and organization.
– A team player always ready to offer a helping hand.
– Artistic talents in photography and acting.
– Proficiency in written and spoken English.
– Quick learning abilities that enable him to grasp and retain important information.
Currently, Nyle is a dedicated member of the PicSea team, reflecting his ongoing commitment to personal and professional growth. “Nyle Cooper currently serves as the Deployment Guru at PicSea, actively working on-site to ensure the smooth operation of tasks and expertly managing equipment logistics for marine surveys.”